A Romantic Setting for Your Special Day
Garment Factory Events is a 30,000 square-foot venue rich with history dating back to the 1920s. We feature modern conveniences to ensure your wedding/reception is memorable and comfortable.
Our open, original ceilings, wooden beams and exposed brick walls provide the perfect backdrop to any décor while adding that extra touch of romance.
Some couples choose to use all of the spaces so their guests can take in the beauty of the entire venue and make transitional periods extra smooth.
Our Wedding Services
- 8 hour event – all day rental, between 10 a.m. and midnight. (Event over by 11 p.m. with last call at 10:30 p.m. All guests and personal items must be off the premises by midnight.)
- Tables/chairs provided for up to 300 guests.
- Classic table linens and napkins.
- One bar setup; bartender not included. (Bartender required for every 50 to 75 guests, depending on service.)
- Set up and tear down; not including personal items.
- Access to audio-visual equipment and wifi.
- Use of Bridal Room.
- Venue liaison to assist with timeline creation.
- No catering minimum.
- Culinary tasting for up to four guests.
- One-hour access to facility for engagement photos.
- One-hour access to facility for ceremony rehearsal.
What's Old is New Again
Garment Factory Events is one of Central Indiana’s finest event facilities. Our historically restored, 1920's venue is the ideal host for your intimate gathering or grand party. We offer full service catering , bar services and a personal event specialist to make your celebration a success. Contact us at 317.868.8227 to schedule a tour.
Erik and Lauren: A Garment Factory Moment
Garment Factory Events was the ideal setting for the beautiful wedding.
Stephen and Savannah: A Garment Factory Moment
Garment Factory Events was the ideal setting for their beautiful wedding.