Serving Your Event's NeedsYour venue rental includes:
- Set Up/Tear Down
- One Hour Rehearsal for Wedding (see below)
- Use of Sound System
- Access to Lower Level Lounge
- Use of Facility for 6 Hours
Lessee will have access to facility at an earlier pre-determined time.
Plate Dinner Options
- Various meals available.
Buffet Dinner Options
Served for Lunch or Dinner, all options served with assorted breads and fresh butter and include a beverage service of house blend and decaffeinated coffee, hot or iced tea and water.
- Standard Buffet - Choice of 1 salad, 1 entree and 2 sides.
- Classic Buffet - Choice of 1 salad, 2 entrees and 2 sides.
- Premium Buffet - Choice of 1 salad, 2 entrees and 4 sides.
Open Bar OptionsYour options at your event include:
- Cash and Consumption.
- Open Bar.
- Premium Open Bar.
- Beer and Wine Only.
Celebrate your special day with our services that include:
- 8 hour event – all day rental, between 10 a.m. and midnight.
(Event over by 11 p.m. with last call at 10:30 p.m. All guests and personal items must be off the premises by midnight.)
- Tables/Chairs provided for up to 300 guests.
- Classic table linens and napkins.
- One (1) bar setup; bartender not included.
(Bartender required for every 50- to 75 guests depending on service.)
- Set up and tear down; not including personal items.
- Access to audio-visual equipment and wifi.
- Use of onsite private suite.
- Venue liaison to assist with timeline creation.
- No catering minimum.
- Culinary tasting for up to 4 guests.
- One-hour access to facility for engagement photos.
- One-hour access to facility for ceremony rehearsal.
Small Event, Corporate,
Non Profit Events
Host your special event with our services that include:
- Existing chairs and tables with linens are available for your event up to 300 guests. Setup and removal of the existing chairs and tables by us is included in your contract.
- Access to your rooms include set and tear down time of any personal items. Storage of personal or rented items is not available prior and following your event. If you want to guarantee set-up time prior to your rental, you must reserve the space for the time slot before your event time.
- Includes onsite venue liaison to assist with event.
- Prices do not include catering and bar charges.
BLACKED OUT DATES: May through October is considered peak wedding season and some weekends may blacked out until 30 to 60 days from the date you are seeking. Please ask for availability.